Did someone say sensational seafood?
Now you have your hamper full of yummy ingredients our fab Head Chef, David Hall, is going to show you how to serve up a storm.
Follow along using the video below or use our easy step-by-step instructions to prepare the perfect lobster
- Firstly, place your lobster into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Then remove and place onto a chopping board.
- Next you will need to remove the claws from the body. Then cook them in boiling water for 4-minutes.
- Then add the body to the water and cook for a further 1-minute.
- Once cooked, remove the lobster from the boiling water and refresh in cold water for approximately 5-minutes.
- Next remove the lobster from the water and return to the chopping board.
- Split lobster body in half length ways, place your knife in the cross on the head as a guide.
- Rinse under cold water to remove any inners.
- Then crack the large part of the claw with the back of your knife and carefully remove the claw meat from the shell.
- Carefully remove the cartilage from the claw and place it back into the head of the lobster.
- Then crack the arms of the claw and carefully remove the meat. Again, pop the meat back into the head of the lobster.
- Once this is done, place the lobster on a tray ready for grilling.
- Chop the parsley and garlic then add it to the soft butter. Beat until it’s well mixed.
- Coat the lobster liberally with garlic butter.
- Finally cook the lobster under a preheated grill for approximately 4 to 5 minutes or until the meat is firm to touch.
- Firstly pre-heat your oven to 210 degrees.
- Then spread your chips evenly onto a tray.
- Pop in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until your chips are cooked all the way through and turn a golden brown.
- Serve alongside your seafood sensation!
Garlic and Parsley Butter