Perfect Roast Chicken
Nothing quite beats getting the gang together for a delicious roast dinner, Sunday or not!
Now you have your hamper full of yummy ingredients our fab Head Chef, David Hall, is going to show you how to serve up a storm.
Follow along using the video below or use our easy step-by-step instructions to achieve the perfect roast chicken.
- First things first, pop the oven on and pre-heat to 180 degrees.
- Next place the sausage meat stuffing into the chicken and place the chicken onto a roasting tray.
- Rub the chicken skin with oil and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Then put the chicken in the oven and roast for an 1 hour and ten minutes, be sure to check the chicken is cooked by making sure that the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Deglaze the roasting tin with the chicken stock, thyme, and garlic. Stir around the roasting tin to remove all the flavourful juices from the tray.
- Bring the stock to the boil in the roasting tin, season with salt and pepper and then pass through a sieve.
- Remove the stuffing from the chicken to serve and then cut your chicken into eight pieces.
- Dig in and enjoy!
- Firstly, pre-heat your oven to 170 degrees.
- Then pop your cauliflower cheese onto a baking tray.
- Place in the oven for approximately 50-minutes.
- Serve up and enjoy alongside your delicious roast chicken dinner!
Sage and Pork Stuffing